23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Mood: Chattastical. All this stuff about exams and stressing and stuff is literally 360 degrees engulfing me :|. Plus my forehead is oily ==.
Music: Cinderella - Chris Brown ft Rihanna. (hah yeah that worked out great..)

- ` *    jesslyn ♥ weiLian _ * .. » says:
google 'blue waffle'
[( † ¤ » Azn§nowz « ¤ † )] Will G '♥'s Jess | says:
lol y
- ` * jesslyn ♥ weiLian _ * .. » says:
LOL do it aahah
my internet
is down atm
:\
and it wont load nething

[( † ¤ » Azn§nowz « ¤ † )] Will G '♥'s Jess | says:
thats disgusting
- ` * jesslyn ♥ weiLian _ * .. » says:
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not gross, just curious; it was a Facebook group LMFAO. :|
googling 'Blue Waffle' then really wishing you didn't.


..don't worry, I didn't join it

Labels: , , ,


21.3.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯