23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

AH FUCK. NO TIME TO WASTE, NO TIME TO SPEND USELESSLY BROWING THROUGH BLOGSKINS.COM AND EDITING THEM TO MY OWN LIKING, NO TIME TO GO ON FACEBOOK (even though there much ain't to do there anymore), NO TIME TO IDLY SIT BY AND BLOG (which is what I am doing now). NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME.

Fuck :(. My tumblr is so dead, sigh. Blah I don't really care, posting up pictures of pretty things for other people to see seems a little bit useless to me. It's a loss I can deal with. A LOSS I CAN'T DEAL WITH THOUGH IS LOSING MARKS.

Showering now! ♥ Good luck to Hunny♥ and everyone else undergoing tests this week. AND GOOD LUCK TO ME/EVERYONE ELSE (lmfao) NEXT WEEK, I have a feeling I'm going to need ittttt.

Went to school in a pissed off mood (but like a good pissed off. Does that make sense LOl) and curiously hungry at lunchtime for god knows what reason. Then after tutoring (in which I ripped up old spare homework and the teacher gave me a funny look.. Then Joan mumbled I had anger management) I bought my folder (oh finally. =)) and went to Harry's to wait for William, who did not even attend since he had finished his exam today so Why Would You Need Tutor After That?

Aaaaaaaaaaargh. REALLY NEED TO GO NOW, BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE WORK HARD FUCKERS. <3

Labels: , ,


15.3.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯