23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

So fucking busy I can't even blog properly. Shame, cause the weather was so good today, like seriously so good.

note to self:
- MATRIX Bio
- Dracula presentation (fuck == wtf not even worth jackshit)
- Maths homework
- Make dinner
- Eat dinner
- Shower
(All by tonight. You can see taht I have labelled them from most important to least important. I know it's gross shower's at the bottom but I have a PRESENTATION due TOMORROW and B and I haven't even started [it's already almost 8. I keep editing this.], oh my tits. I'd really rather jig.)

pointless, mark-less assessments teachers dish out to watch us suffer:
- Society & Culture "Me, Myself & I"
- Biology Crude Oil research thing
- The stupid fucking Dracula one which made me shit my pants last night when I was blowdrying my hair, cause I was thinking bout the big D.

Labels: , , ,


16.2.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯