23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Mood: SUPER-ECSTATIC, WEATHER HAS BEEN GOOD FOR LIKE 4 DAYS NOW, HOPE THIS DOESN'T JINX IT. BUT ALL TRACES OF HUMIDITY HAS PRETTY MUCH DISAPPEARED, AND I WORE FLATS TO SCHOOL AND MR CHAPPLE DIDN'T CATCH ME. IT MUST BE MY DAY. (Y)

I WAS LATE FOR THE FIRST TIME OF 2010 TO SCHOOL TODAY :(! Broke my streak, aaaahh. But it feels liek the longest I've ever lasted LOL. I was getting later and later each time, it was bound to happen. :\

After school, Qin and I were walking to go get our hair cut when I noticed this tall kid with his head shaved in Sydney Tech uniform across the road was staring at us and then I realised it was Emerson and I was like LOL come with us to get our haircut and yeah. He spent like half the time on his phone -.-, but the day was not without laughs (as usual. Durhur) and we both moonwalked in the salon and I wrote in his book and it was just fun. :)

Ah!, love that kid. AND finally commited TeeJay's birthday to memory (haha she sounds like a guy), so there's FOUR birthdays in a row.. 26 27 28 29 November @_@. Fucking oath. Thank god I'm not friends with one of them so I don't have to stress about buying him a present LOL.

I HAVE THINGS TO DO :(. BLOG YOU LATER. ♥

PS. Qin and I half joked/thinking bout getting a lookbook, she wants to be camerawoman and I be the model. Is she serious? Please, other way around okay. :|

LIFE IS SO SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL.

Labels: , , ,


18.2.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯