23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

General
Nickname/name: jess, yunnerz/Jessica
Age: almost sixteen (:
Birthday: 22nd February
Birthplace: Australiaaa, St George Hospital XP
Blood type: B
Height & weight: 156?! cm/fuck off kg
Eye color: I have been told it is a pretty light brown for an asian.
..As in the brown is pretty light, not it is pretty and light :|
Hobby: blogging, reading, talking, having fun.. shopping?
Special Skill: right.
Strong point: errrr .. um.. =s
Weak point: bad temper, not studying enough, being an immature brat, list goes on.
Habit: changing blogskins way too frequently

Please, tell us your favorite...
Brand: Erm.. I'll get back to you. OOH, KIKKI.K LOLOL
Color: black, grey, white, purple, baby pink, baby blue
Saying: I'm sure all the white kids in my grade could think of plenty for me XD
Drink: GODTIER JUST JUICE APPLE JUICE?! DUHH
Cigarette brand: ok buddy
Place (/place you go to have fun): William's house ;) LOL, just joking.. City, hursy, whatever, depends on the people :).
Type of men/women: They HAVE to make me laugh. If they don't make me laugh then there is no way it is going to happen.
Food: lol are you serz? Asking ME this question?
..dumplings lol 8D eating them now :3

This&that.
What’s the most recent thing you’ve bought? pasta sauce
Where would you like to go? Hm.. Anywhere my friends are
Please tell us your daily routine: 5/7 is waking up, trying to postpone getting out of bed as long as I can, get up, brush teeth, change, etc etc, walk to station, do all the schooley things from 8-4, maybe bum at hursy, go home, do homework, eat, shower, read or something, sleep.

Money&future.
How do you get rid of stress? Raging on my blog
When was your first love? Some time during the end of 2008
Please tell us your secret! I am a man. Haha sucked in William
What’s a recent personal rule you’ve set for yourself? STUDY MORE, PAY MORE ATTENTION IN CLASS -____-!
Please tell us one weird fact about yourself! I only sleep in my undies :\
What do you wish to come true? My friends, family and I to be happy all during our life, and for only good things and experiences to happen to us and make us better people. :)
Is there something you collect? Mmm.. Frankie? XD

Favouritism.
What artist do you like? Belle Fung :P
What band do you like? I sort of like solo singers or w/e better haha
Currently what song do you recommend? Selfish - Asia Cruise
And what album do you recommend? Glee soundtrack. :) *hint hint*

Labels:


7.2.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯