23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Continuation of this birthday post. (Keep in mind that this is simply the things I want right now, and I'm only bothering to compile this list because my birthday is soon LOLOL)

8

Kikki.K Love Stamp Set - $18, I think

9 Anything from Kikki.K, really.

10 A thin gold chain that won't rust (like, thin. I don't want any fancy fucking Lady Gaga shit, I seriously just want a simple gold chain LOL)

11 Books. Hardcover books, classic books, hardcover classic books, a book that gift-giver has read and would like to share with me, philosophy books, ANY BOOKS.

12 DVDs; Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Monk S3.. LOLOLOLOL =P!

13 A new phone would be really cool :|

14 This is a more emotional gift, I suppose, so I shouldn't put this down since the gesture should come from the giver him/herself, but whatever I'll write it down anyway LOL. Teddy bears :D not the things in Morning Glory (although those are ok too XP) but these ones, these old-school ones.


15 A Blythe Doll. HELLO, I'VE WANTED ONE SINCE FOREVER. Fuck.


16 Scrapbooking things. Like, letter-stickers, etc. I can seriously not have enough of them. And if they are like, the puffy airy ones taht rise up, all the better. ;)

Labels: ,


4.2.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯