23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Oh, man. School hasn't even started and I am so stressed for the next two years of my life.

Like, what the hell was I thinking choosing 2 sciences? >_<. For one thing I don't pick something up/understand it until we're starting the next topic, I am so slow like that.. I really need to pay a lot more attention this year and actually try.. I haven't been trying for so long that I don't even know what my potential is anymore. Also I really need to improve the person that I am in general. Yesterday evening I realised exactly how selfish and self-absorbed I was. I need to get out of the fucking bubble I live in & freaking grow up.

Also stressed about Tutor. All of the common tutors have either fucked me over or I just fuck that over myself (Dr. Du Maths expelled me and I didn't go to Harry's for half a term.) so I need to get my fat ass to MATRIX asap. -___- Lynn has already enrolled and FUCK ME DEAD I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO GET THERE.

Oh my gosh I am so fucked.

15 When in doubt, Pray. It feels good.

Labels: , , ,


14.1.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯