23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Man I would totally just like buy a sewing machine and edit the shit out of my clothes. It's like changing a blogskin, I guess, except it's a piece of clothing and more people care about what you wear than what your online rants look like.

I hate dresses that are too long for me and reach all the way down my knees because I'm too short, but I'm tall sideways so I simply have to buy the big size. :( I'm thinking of changing it into a blouse or a bubbledress or something when my usual tailor comes back from her holiday. :D As of now I have to tuck the bloody thing into my shorts -.- Zee zee zee, hate being short. T____________________T (AND I have to be fat too fkn oath I like wreck every photo with my disproportioned body.)

Hope today ain't hawt. ♥

Labels:


31.1.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯