23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

1


Afternoon Tea cookbook ($19.95) and the Photo Album ($29.95 ish?) by frankie magazine. Fuck me dead right now. I really want a cookbook so bad, and this photo album is perfect. ♥

2


Glee soundtrack, like, friggen $15 or something. Jess Tran is too fucking lazy to send me all her 15 songs that she has that I want, stupid fucking whore. :( She could just give me a freakin USB of the songs for me on my birthday to be honest I'm not fussy. LOL (Like who the hell buys CDS these days?!)

3 String lights. I did a really short previous blog entry about it.

4

kikki.K letter stamp set, $24.95 or something. OOOORRRGASMIC.

5

Wooden block letters. They don't have to look exactly like that but fuck me dead they are so pretty. They should be like, I'm guessing $10 for one letter or something? LMFAO. I found some at the city they're around that price. (:

6 A treadmill.

7

Speed (Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock) THIS ISNT AWESOME AT ALL. $15 or something.
P.S. MY BIRTHDAY IS 22ND FEBRUARY PEOPLES, ALICES IS ON THE 25TH OKAY DON'T FORGET YAY! :)

Labels: ,


22.1.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯