23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH SCHOOL TOMORROW.

What I did on my Last Day of Holidays:
  1. Watch Bruce Lee's Fist of Fury (10/10, duh. It's Bruce Lee ==')
  2. Watch Bruce Lee's life story movie thingymajig
  3. Eat 2/3 of a mango
  4. Go to William's house and watch Shaolin Soccer (6.8/10. Some bits got me laughing [for some reason, Stephen Chow reminds me of Cecil ?_?] but other bits were just like wtf. William enjoyed it though LOL)
  5. Fall asleep in the movie. I hope I didn't say anything in my sleep. Fck
  6. Go on computer
  7. Clean up my table and my sofa .. moderately
  8. Set up Sandy's snowflake souveneir she got for us from Hong Kong (woah. Alliteration much LOL)
  9. Have a very brief phonecall with Lynn, discussing MATRIX & loose-leaf school notes versus exercise books

Hopefully I can add Sleep Early to that list. :x Anyhows, Lynn and I are off to shower :D Hahaha.

Love! ♥ and GOOD LUCK EVERYONE TOMORROW FUCK ME I HAVE TO GO MEET YEAR SEVENS ARGH.

Labels: , , , ,


27.1.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯