23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

FUCKING DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DID. I WAS, LIKE A GOOD LIL KID (hah), DOING MY HOEMWORK COMPLACENTLY AND SUDDENLY WONDERED WHY IT WAS LIKE, SO FUCKING LONG. THEN I REALISED I DID AN EXTRA FIVE QUESTIONS.

FIVE.

THAT MAY NOT SEEM A LOT TO YOU SIMPLETONS BUT MANNNNN THAT TOOK UP LIKE HALF AN HOUR OF MY LIFE AND I COULD BE SHOWERING OR STUDYING FOR MY MATHS TEST TOMORROW BUT NOOO, BECAUSE OF MY OWN FUCKING STUPIDITY I DID LIKE FKN MORE ALITGJEALFJASFLKJAKLAJ!!!!!

Fffffff.

Then I started laughing at the word Fuck. I was all like, hehe, "fuck", why do people say "fuck" when they're annoyed. Like, iono, "staples!" (It was right in front of me)

Kay back to my stupid mathematics.

Labels:


15.6.09 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯