23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

HELLO GUYS. :) So today was Interview Day #2 and all day Qin etc were complaining about their feet hurting and shit like that. Then at lunchtime I had to sit by myself at the office because I wore the wrong socks. FUCK -.- You know they forgot about me? How lame. I was reading Marley & Me all day, fucking cracked me up like shitdicks :D DOHOHO. I suggest you all read it instead of just watching the movie straight out :3 The book is funnier I heard, but the movie is sadder. (says Qin).

Me and Qin went to William's house after school since his sister told him to go home :) So we both trekked to his place (Qin in her workey clothes, in which William called her a pirate), made food and watched Sleeping Beauty. About a quarter of the way Qin left and it wast me and Honey and we had a fabulous time fucking and all. :) LOL, I'm only joking. But yeah I left at like eight XD" Left my scarf etc there ;_; I always seem to forget something when I go to his house lately lor. Anyhows yeah. DOHOHO, I got 32% in Japanese this year 8D Better than fucking 9% last year -.-'

OH YEAH. FUCK. SCHOOL FOTOS. CAN I SHOOT SOMEOME PLS ?

Labels:


14.5.09 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯