23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Mood: Must blowdry hair -.-
Music: Video Hits is on tv :) So I saw Keith Urban's new song Sweet Thing on TV, and I teared up. ):
OH MY GOD, KNOCK YOU DOWN JUST FUCKING CAME UP. LIKE WATTTTTT. I didn't know Keri Hilson looked like that.. I sort of pictured her like, blonde LOL..... OH MY GOD NEYO !!!!! ♥

..

WOEE MAN. THIS MV TOTALLY SPINS A NEW PERSPECTIVE ON THIS SONG.


I'm getting my haircut today. :)

So last night was Qin's birthday outing to the city, and I got home at like, 12 o'clock. - O - Everyone was shitting themselves at how tired they were. But I was so unhappy because I had missed Qin's sleepover, which is like the pinnacle of a birthday okay ;( Fuck. Dad told me I was to come home and when I got home he WASN'T EVEN HOME YET. Seriously, what is this. Rage much?!

All in all a good party (?) though. :) Hehe ♥ Thankyou to Qin's parents who waited so long in line and paid for our dinner at StarCity. It rained last night and William got pissed at me, but everything worked out in the end

Edit @ 10 40am
William and I are heading to Qin's later to check up on the girls who got drunk/tipsy last night. Man I so hate the fat Hyorish photos that is making my blog look like shit.

Labels: ,


31.5.09 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯