23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Mood: LOL Belle is so fun to play with
Music: Stupid Miss U Much song from 200 Pounds of Beauty is stuck in my head.

TEEHEE

(Belle's personal message:)
{R.I.P Fortune} Fanfic: 2 ~Singing in the gentle breeze of the cherry blossoms~
jesth says:
wth is ur pm ?_?
jesth says:
LOL
.: snow_chicken :. A ♥ for the Arts says:
lol...iono
.: snow_chicken :. A ♥ for the Arts says:
i was bored..?
jesth says:
LMFAO
jesth says:
ur such a chik
.: snow_chicken :. A ♥ for the Arts says:
ill retype it when i find something better
.: snow_chicken :. A ♥ for the Arts says:
>__.
.: snow_chicken :. A ♥ for the Arts says:
>__>*
jesth says:
..singing in the gentle breeze of the cherry blossoms
jesth says:
ROFLMFAO
.: snow_chicken :. A ♥ for the Arts says:
-_-;;
jesth says:
LOL
jesth says:
<3
jesth says:
[can this go on my blog] (fuck you I know I'm gay)
.: snow_chicken :. A ♥ for the Arts says:
lol whatevs k
.: snow_chicken :. A ♥ for the Arts says:
haha everything goes on your blog..
jesth says:
BITCH GOT A PROBLEM
.: snow_chicken :. A ♥ for the Arts says:
nope. just stating
.: snow_chicken :s. A ♥ for the Arts says:
:P
jesth says:
:)
LOLOL And I was supposed to act like her today! XDD Dohoho it's okay Belle I love you HAHAAH.

So in IST today I was browsing Korean stars instead of doing what I was supposed to do, which was making a stick person walk on Macromedia Flash which Sedgewick finished for me.


Not really a fan of Ft Island, but this guy is hot.


Hyori is so sexy. ;__;


Hello, I'm hot and I'm Hyorish



BUT~~



e018fd27e0d19b26213925fe7f6639cf

Oh yeah :)

It was so foggy yesterday morning. So pretty :D But then during the day it turned fucking hot and I was wearing so many fucking clothes. -___-

Today @ Aquarobics I felt so butch because our instructor today was telling us to do all these butchy exercises. My guns are probably bigger than Williams now.

Labels: ,


27.5.09 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯