23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Mood: pissed fucking off.
Music: none.

what the fuck is her problem? she has no fucking right to say that about ANY of us. our life is not her business. she doesnt even fucking teach me and she fucking thinks she can say shit like that to my MUM???? doesnt she understand that if im doing badly i need it more than ever, and she has the fucking decency to say that they will kick me out if i continue doing badly? is that what they do to all their motehrfucking students? if u come last, or second last or something, u fucking get kicked out ? i fucking hope ur fucking tutoring centre fucks over. i fucking hate you. i hate you.

I hate coming home now. Doesn't seem to bring me anything but sadness.

Labels:


6.4.09 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯