23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Mood: Down
Music: It's so quiet.

Frankie came out today! At least one good thing came out of today. Except it's scaring me, becuse I'm slowly losing interest in it ): ): ): Or maybe it's the mood I'm in when I read it..? It doesn't capture as much attention as it used to thuogh.. The clothes are expensive and dont fit me, the badges I can never get, the people's stories I don't really give a damn about (to be honest). But sigh. I'll be strong and finish it in the two months until the next one comes out =)

Like I said, it may be the mood I'm in.

PS: CONGRATULATIONS KRISTY AND KELVIN for finally getting together HAHAHAAH! Such cutiess. :)


22.4.09 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯