23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

I lost my ring today! At the cinema, I think, whilst watching Fast & Furious. Fuck, I'm so sad ): That ring is like everything. LOL jokes, William ftw. <3

So like tutoring today was funny, HAHAH. We were all supposed to talk about what would make us talk in a forum discussion/what we're interested in and all that jazz. I had movies, music, Dorian Gray, Jackie Chan LOL and some other one which I forgot, I think it was Religion vs Science. Then it was this kid Jason's turn to talk and he was like, Err, Games and everyone cracked up and he got so red. Like, so so so red. Like a literal fucking tomato. HAHA anyone ever seen an asian tomato? I have.

So then after class (so fucking cold.. never wearing that stupid skirt again) we met Jordan outside of Du and then ate KFC. The Rollers are back! Fuck year. But then I was still hungry and I got a snackbox also. By this time William had come and the poor idiot had a fever and guess what, he bought a Mother. Then when I tried to take it away from him he was all like Gimme back my Mum! Etc. Chucked half of it away anyway - O -'

Fast and furious was really fast.. and it was pretty furious. I had trouble making sense of everything that was happening brew and I had to keep asking William what the fuck they were talking about. Man which one is the latest one? Fourth? Well I havent seen the other three, so there you go, no wonder I didn't get it leh.

So tomorrow is the start of my Study Week! :D I hope I do a lot of shit despite Tuesday, where 8sum is gonna meet up for our Picnic which we had planned like last year. But LOL yeahs. :D Study hard, losers! I'm off to print my Japanese Checklist (which I got off Jordan who got it off Qin, but I don't think she knows).

Labels:


19.4.09 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯