23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Mood: Fark year.
Music: Errr. Something on the radio.. Iono what it's called. But I know it's like, "Baby go Crazy Break the rules! ooh oh oh oh go go" etc.

Today I met up with Jz, Joan and then Nathan (he REALLY looks like Renwick~!!) and Wg to "study" HEHEHE. Was pretty fun, although once William came no one got any studying done ;__; At least I didnt. This kid has fucking pneumonia or bronchiotisomething and he fuckng bought a V today -.-' V IS FOR THE WEAK. DONT DRINK V, KIDS.

Haha I love TodayFM. (Listening to it right now.. My mum bought this radio that has Chinese AND Australian radio LOL)

LOL I fucking like these kids.

Labels: ,


23.4.09 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯