23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Mood: Tired leh.
Music: Alice is talking to me \ / Fuck yearrr.

So like, yesterday me, Kristy and Qin (sadly without Lynnjee ): ) set out to City to go Castle Hill to meet our Beloved :D (Anna Lee).

And so the night commenced pretty well, what with watching Anchorman and Qin's drama which she would not fucking shut up about, Boys over Flowers. Fucking Anchorman is also one of the shittest movie I've fucking seen in my freaking entireee life. Actually I think I shall make a list now.

Worst Movies In History in Jessica's Point of View:
1 Underworld. What the fuck is this shit? Obviously, me and William (or, William and I) do not share the same tastes in movies.
2 Dragonball Evolution. LIKE HELLO?!?!! HE'S NOT EVEN ASIAN FOR PETE'S SAKE! WHYYYY DID WE WATCH IT. I BLAME ANNA AND WILLIAM. FFFFFFFFF. -.-
3 Anchorman. I wanted to suicide :) What A.Lee see in that, I'd like to know.. Only funny bits was the guy in 40 Year Old Virgin (Steve Something) who was like funny as. :D
4 Watchmen. I don't know if I fell asleep in that movie.. I should have.
5 Mall Cop. I expected soooo much better.
6 Twilight. Shoot me, fans, but the third time watching it I actually fell asleep. During the kissing parts, which was the only reason why I went anyway. ):

Worst Movies in History in Alice's (GUEST OF HONOUR) Point of View:
1 Mall Cop. Waste of time and money, I dont know.. XD I'm sleepy.
2 The Village. What else.. Don't type that. LOL *thinking silence* Um um um.. LOL Shut up Jess.. *chewing gum* Oh my god. Um I DONT KNOW GOSH WAIT LET ME THIIINKK (insert whining) LOL she's not looking at the monitor no wait now sh eis no wait sh edidn tlook again no wait she is.. Honestly I'm mindblanking about everything..
3 Meet Dave. I have lost faith in Eddy Murphy, honestly. *chewing commences* That's it.
4 =O Napoleon Dynamite. It's like the most overhyped movie ever I swear.. Oh my gosh you're actually typing this. Anyway, it was shit. And Jamie has bad taste in movies. (LOL, someone show him this.)
5 ..ngaw she left ):

So I'm lazy to blog about the rest of the last two days atm. Later dudes :D

P.S. Did you fools guess who each of you were? XP

@6:06pm Ewww, I just read some of my older posts. I was so gay LOL.
Six months tomorrow (:

Labels: ,


16.4.09 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯