23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Mood: Bummed.
Music: None =O Not even the tv is on XD

First off, I'd like to say that Dragonball Evolution is quite literally the worst movie I've ever seen. And and, guess what, this is the funny bit - Anna and William hate it too. That way, you KNOW it's gotta suck. My judgement is so not biased.

So afterwards we went to eat Pepper Lunch (which I havent eaten in a fucking century. All year, in fact ): Fucking wtf is this? April already?) then went to sing K, in which I was so fucking stoned and tired. I swear to god someone fucking stunk up the seats so bad. -_- Literally smelt like a BO factory.

Gosh, Lollipop's been in my head all day -.-

Fuck meee. I'm so tired as balls right now. Heels are not comfortable ):

@8 12pm: PHOTO TIME 8D

Yagoona HEHEHE (:

J1 & J2.

WILLIAM AND HIS MOTHER STEALING FROM SWISS HOTEL (or something..)! CAUGHT IN THE ACT - REDHANDED


I took this last night, when everyone was in the hotel room William's parents won. :D LOL, don't they look so motherfucking shifty XD Check out the Red Rock Deli in his hand :D

Labels:


14.4.09 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯